Saturday, July 16, 2011

Webster's Pages Celebrate

The new Webster's Pages Celebrate early Summer release landed on
 our Sunny Shores here yesterday . 
Did I have to rush to get it ? 
Not really . 
However I knew I could use it  immediately on at least 2 altered projects , 
and  also importantly -I could bring back the latest & greatest at a better than usual discount ! ;)
Where papers are concerned these days , the operative word for me
is being able to use them IMMEDIATELY . lol .
Otherwise they just need to be passed on .
Now, embellishments are a different story and yes ! very hoardable !


So I have cut into my collection pack & finished one altered acrylic project.
Need better light to take pics of another day .
I'm just using up some scraps from that project on this layout. 


Much as it was  my best intentions to load up this page
 with as much product as I could , simple in the end was what I finished with . 


I'm just notoriously not clever at covering up pretty WP backgrounds .
 I did resort to inking in a Prima mask on the background
 in 3 different distress inks . 
& Couldn't resist bringing back the coordinating trim pack for this line . 
Lovee the colors . 

7 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

This is so beautiful Pearl...all the layers and all the detail! I love it that you have cut the photo into three.

Kim said...

ooooooo my new fav of yours....love it love it love it love it!!!

Jennifer Shaw said...

This paper is too beautiful to cover up! Lovely LO and love how you cut the photo! Lovely photo of you and awesome title work!! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

well done my dear, love that paneled photo look!

Christiane said...

i love to look at what you did here!! :))

Ella Swan said...

Oh Pearl I am always so jealous when I hear that you get the new lines so swiftly!! What a beautiful page - can't wait to get me some Celebrate!

Unknown said...

Holy smokes! So soft and lovely! Love how you've cut the pic! Great work!