Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ODBD Mini tags -sentiment stamps

My latest order of ODBD stamps arrived 
and I had to test drive some quickly. 
I'm still using  up the BG Out of Print 6x6 paper pad- 
I might be halfway thru' the pad is the good news.  


I just find the size of ODBD sentiment stamps
 so perfect in proportion to make quick cards. 
I'm just not as quick to use other brands' sentiment stamps thus far . 
I've used the BG Oxford papers on this card. 
Trying out a little medallion idea here. 

Thanks for stopping by today , blogging friends ! ;) 

3 comments:

Jennifer Shaw said...

Amazing cards!! I love the use of the ticket on the third card!

Ella Swan said...

BEAUTIFUL cards Pearl! I'm intrigued to know if you get through all these cards by giving them as gifts or keep or sell them - you make so many!! I need to make more - mine are almost out now!

Kim said...

lovin your bows Pearl!