Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Journaling Focus with MLSB


This week over at My Little Shoebox's blog 
we have a journaling focus with our monthly creations. 

One of my fave ideas is to use hidden journaling - 
and I've done it here simply - using a die cut journaling tag behind my main photo.
Do check out the MLSB  blog for more great ideas to journal on your pages. 

We also have a product swap with Imaginisce this month - & I've featured the following fun products on my layout : I-rock and glam rocks and fashion fabric flowers. 
Thank You , Imaginisce for swapping goodies with us!



Word is they are having Christmas in July over on the Imaginisce blog and you have a chance to snag an early gift for yourself so head on over there and leave a comment telling them MLS sent you on each post this week! Good Luck!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh I just adore that flower cluster and rhinestones...it just works fabulously!

Jennifer Shaw said...

A lovely LO!! Loving the hidden journaling tag. I have recently decided that I need to get back to more in depth journaling. The story and what was going on at the time are really the reason we scrap! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

My first thought was actually, dang it, look how great the border punch looks and how lazy i have been NOT using them!! lol

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Great page, Pearl. I love the bling and those gorgeous flowers! And the punch!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous layout, Pearl! Love those bright and happy papers and love all the fancy edging. The flowers are just beautiful, too.

Lynette Jacobs said...

This so so very beautiful...love the hidden journaling.

Ella Swan said...

This is a rawking good layout Pearl! Loving the photo & journaling too!!