Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Little Shoebox - Audrey

My DT box with all the papers of My Little Shoebox  CHA Summer 2011 release arrived this weekend . & it was difficult not to want to cut into it right away ! woot ! 
Certainly my all time fave releases from My Little Shoebox todate ! 

I just had to try out the 3D rolled flowers - super easy to make - for the larger flower here I rolled it less tight for a bigger bloom and proceeded to design around it with the Cottage Cutz MLSB dies - leaves from the Ornate Circle frame ,  Orchid Flower; the oval frame from the Cameo and Oval Frame die set.
I added a little feathery boa to the flower set for a fun, wispy touch. 



I used the coordinating mini alphas of the Audrey line for the sentiment. 
Some stickles on the rolled flowers for a little sparkle too.

More later ! 

2 comments:

Janice W. said...

This is so pretty! I love it!

Ella Swan said...

This is one awesome card & I can see why this line is your favourite. You've also given me a great idea for my mini doily punch with what you've done down the sides there!!