Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Top 5 CHA picks & a fun reveal to come !

1. Doodlebug Design Inc's Baker's Twine & Baker twine patterned ALPHAS ! oh my ! 
I didn't realise until now about the alphas ! Very sweet ! 

2. Pebbles Inc's s Fresh Goods
- new discovery too ! 

3. Echo Park Paper Co. Happy Days collection 
4. American Crafts' - Amy Tangerine's Line 
Should be perfect to scrap my teens ! 

5. WRMK 's Sew Stamper 
I wasn't so sure about this tool until I realised that each design comes pre-loaded with Black Ink ! A-ha moment ! 
That should make stamping out the stitched design on a layout easy peasy ?! 

I haven't forgotten Glitz Design's Dance in Sunshine 
That was hard keeping it to just 5 ! ;)

And for Singapore Scrappers , My Little Shoebox  CHA  Summer releases have already landed here ! woot ! woot ! 

MLSB 's Roller flowers were a BIG HIT at CHA ! Must haves !!!!!! 


I have something fun headed this way -- soon ! 
Latest Aug 1st ! To be revealed . lol . 


4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

amen to your top 5!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Oh my goodness...I just bought the Sew Easy tools...and now they come inked...maybe I should have waited a while;-)

Jennifer Shaw said...

Terrific picks Pearl! I was unaware of the twine alphas!! Very exciting! Great sneak peek with the MLS. Must be fun to get the goodies before the general public! :)

Ella Swan said...

That's quite a list my friend :) I thought you weren't spending any moola?? Looks like you have your eye on almost the same stuff as me. Love that Pebbles stuff but sadly had no time to apply to that call or the AC one...just too many brands so think I'm going to have to pass on that but the Echo Park & Glitz are game on!!