Monday, July 18, 2011

Sun Kissed !

The sun was up really strong here this morning 
and I thought I'd share a sun kissed layout for a change. 
Using AC Margarita and Hello Sunshine pps as the base of the design here. 

Most of the embellishments are from the Margarita line. 
oh so fabulous tropical colors & patterns ! 
And there's no stopping the banner trend this year , huh ? 
Doing a take here with trims and hand cut triangle pennants . 
The layout design is definitely out of the box for me -
Let me know what you think of it ! haha ! 

7 comments:

Kim said...

yeah yeah yeah those brights are really poppin Pearl, and that layeredd banner AWESOME!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Your dd is so so so so goodlooking!!! oh my goodness, I tell ya!!! wow!!!!!! Yeah yeah the layout is great, but your DD, my goodness!!!!!!!!!! so so so goodlooking!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Love this vibrant look! So perfect for that beautiful photo! I am still loving the banners too!

Ella Swan said...

Love this Pearl! Glad that you are back on a layout whirl again! I love American Crafts stuff - always!! And I can't imagine banners ever going out of fashion although I guess one day they will...

Unknown said...

What a great page Pearl! Totally amazing!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your layout is stunning Pearl...love all that color.

Anonymous said...

Hiya Pearl..Hope you are well..I love your beautiful LO..I love all your work,the way you combine your colour and embellishments always In spires me...
Always a treat to catch up my `friend` :) xxx