Monday, July 18, 2011

Sun Kissed !

The sun was up really strong here this morning 
and I thought I'd share a sun kissed layout for a change. 
Using AC Margarita and Hello Sunshine pps as the base of the design here. 

Most of the embellishments are from the Margarita line. 
oh so fabulous tropical colors & patterns ! 
And there's no stopping the banner trend this year , huh ? 
Doing a take here with trims and hand cut triangle pennants . 
The layout design is definitely out of the box for me -
Let me know what you think of it ! haha ! 

7 comments:

Kim said...

yeah yeah yeah those brights are really poppin Pearl, and that layeredd banner AWESOME!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Your dd is so so so so goodlooking!!! oh my goodness, I tell ya!!! wow!!!!!! Yeah yeah the layout is great, but your DD, my goodness!!!!!!!!!! so so so goodlooking!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Love this vibrant look! So perfect for that beautiful photo! I am still loving the banners too!

Helen Tilbury said...

Love this Pearl! Glad that you are back on a layout whirl again! I love American Crafts stuff - always!! And I can't imagine banners ever going out of fashion although I guess one day they will...

Sarah Webb said...

What a great page Pearl! Totally amazing!

Lynette said...

Your layout is stunning Pearl...love all that color.

Terrie B x said...

Hiya Pearl..Hope you are well..I love your beautiful LO..I love all your work,the way you combine your colour and embellishments always In spires me...
Always a treat to catch up my `friend` :) xxx