Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tags for mystampBOX


Here's a set of Christmas tags I created for myStampBOX as a  GD.

I used the gift stamp from their Merry Mr Snowman set and created customised embellies to go on the tags.
Here's one - paper pieced with some micro beads on the bow. 
I also used Glossy Accents over them just to be sure they dont drop off ! ;) 
For this little present I used Green Stickles on the bow & added some paper curls for some fun dimension .


& for this final tag - I absolutely loved Glossy Accents for life 
after I was done with these Candy Canes . lol .
I dunno how I even lived without it inthe first place. 
I must say this particular stamp set was really easy to use for Christmas projects ! 
I really couldnt stop creating with them . 


7 comments:

Kim said...

Pearl, you never cease to amaze me...these are gorgeous simple but so gorgeous

Audrey Pettit said...

Your tags are adorable, Pearl! Fantastic job with the stamps. Love the embellished presents you made with the microbeads and glitter. The curly paper ribbons are a great touch, too. And how fabulous are those candy canes? Glossy Accents is indeed the perfect touch for those. Super cute job.

BabyBokChoy said...

These are really really pretty, you did a GREAT job with these stamps!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love them Pearl...and I still have not made my Christmas Cards:(

Darien said...

Really Beautiful tags!!!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Pearl, these are perfect little cuties! I love them :) and they are going to brighten up someone's gift no end.

Thank you for your post on my blog. My health has been a little indifferent lately but otherwise all is well. Sorry I have been a bit of a stranger! Hope all is well with you too xx

Ella Swan said...

love the tags Pearl! Outstanding job!!