Sunday, January 02, 2011

Passport to Adventure



Found time today to kick start 2011's scrapping - 
& put to work  new 7 Gypsies' Lille 8x8 pp here. 

Just to try something new -
 I used some burlap here with  the edges already fringed up. 
A fun rustic touch - the burlap - I'll have to have another go at it another time .

Love the look of pealized spritz on black cardstock here too.


Other supplies : 
Prima Rajah center, 
Maya Road wooden bingo piece,
Hemp string, 
TA's  butterfly screen, 
Smooch Spritzes ,
Making Memories' Design Shop sticker - Travel ,
AC Foam thicker , 
Basic Grey Basic journaling stickers & border. 





7 comments:

Kim said...

I love the two sides to the layout and I agree the burlap looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

That subtle misting is just perfect! Great touch!

Jennifer Shaw said...

The burlap looks great!! Love the black background with the misting!! Such a contrast of the gentle misting to the burlap and I LOVE it!!! :)

Staci Taylor said...

oooh, i love how the burlap looks! fab layout, pearl!!

Teri said...

Pearl, that is absolutely lovely! All that texture? Yum! :) By the way, I am still LOVING my custom blog header! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pearl, sorry I havent been over for a while..things have been tough for us just lately:(
Happy New Year to you and yours...
Your LO`s are `beautiful` as always
Hope to atch up soon TFI:) xxx

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Hey Pearl, I love how you used the 7gypsies paper here! The addition of the burlap is perfect and those pics of your dd at Christmas Island are fantastic! Loving all of your cards too - wow!! :)