Tuesday, January 04, 2011

7 Gypsies' cards

ca

Hey , blogging friends ! Trust your first week of the New Year is off to a roaring good start !
Back here today to share some 7 Gypsies' card creations for a change .

I've used paper from the new 7G Lille 8x8 paper pad for this card , 
the sentiment is by Crafty Secrets &
 I misted up with MR's Antique Patina the MR scallop chipboard 
behind the sentiment. 
One of my scrappy goals I was more than happy with in 2010 
was spending half of the previous year's $ on stash. 
This year I have every intention of halving 2010's too ! ;) 

This card uses a mix of newer & older stash - 
the oldest being the trim just below the Crafty Secrets sentiment
( which i have adhered using Helmar's Quick Dry glue.
it's been so liberating working with the right adhesive in hand - 
I can stick schtuff in places I never used to be able to 
simply 'cos I didn't have the right adhesive ! uh huh ! oh yeah !!! )  
Happy , happy ! 


My final card today uses a mix of last year's 
Conservatory pp with even older Gypsie Market pp. 
I have to say after making these cards - that 7 Gypsies' paper 
collections have such a classic , timeless quality to their prints and patterns. 
No hurry to use them up for sure . ;) 


6 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

well, well well, can't believe you have the new 7g stuff and i haven't even heard that there's new stuff to be had!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

when ever I need some AWESOME card inspiration, I so totally always know where to come!

Sue Lui said...

great looking cards Pearl. I'm impressed that you're halving your Stash budget. :)

Anonymous said...

So So pretty!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful cards Pearl...I must get myself some 7Gypsies.

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, how beautiful! I love it when you go shabby!!