Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Me Likey



....Using up stash ( nope , not to make way for the new - doesn't make a dent at all ! ) , 
doing sketch challenges - still my top fave, bright colors, just playing. 
My take here for Sketch 101 for the Scrappiest's
 week long celebration of reaching their 100th sketch ! 
Congrats , Liz & team ! way to go ! 

I've used mainly Sassafras Lass' Me Likey line here with a little Anthem , and then embellished with lots of cardstock stickers from their various lines. See if you can name 'em all .... teehee...

My nieces here growing up so fast & pretty too !
 always great subjects to scrap with their fun poses for the cam . ;) 

12 comments:

Kim said...

tee hee I love those fun photos, totally rad papers and embellies to show off those fun photos!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Sweet photos of your sweet nieces! They are beautiful!! Yay for using up the stash!! I have some of this line too that I have yet to cut into!! We are so on the same page this CHA!!! Yay for us!!! It feels so great to be actually making a dent!! :) I love these older paper lines as much as when we first bought them!! Keep on scrapping!! :)

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I know what you mean about trying to use up the stash :) Your layout is gorgeous and no way could I name all the papers! Lol! Happy New Year once again. Thinking of you even if I have been slack at blog posting lately :)

Christiane said...

i'm also trying to use up my stash!!
;))))
have to try this sketch too. it's great!! and your take on it is very very creative!! love it!!

T.W said...

Sweet work! Such awesome colorfulness, and cute doilies behind the photos!
Argh, naming the lines... I can see a bit of Hog Heaven... heh I'm not good with names ^^;;

Lynette Jacobs said...

So pretty and colorful...these kind of layouts make me happy.

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh this is so so so beyond adorable. I love it!

Ella Swan said...

Ooooh me likey likey too - Sassafras is so colourful & fun - great job!

Unknown said...

Great page! Great colours! Lovin' the blog redesign!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awesome! Love this! What adorable photos, and I love the bright and happy papers you used. Fun banner, too.

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous Pearl!! Love your unique style so very much!!!

Liz Chidester said...

This is fabulous Pearl!!!!