Monday, January 17, 2011

Magistical Memories' March Guest Design Team sketch challenge


Here's the sketch for this month's Guest Designer challenger over 
at Magistical Memories . 



DD had a great opportunity  to go on her school's yearly ecology trip to 
Christmas Island last November and of course there were plenty of pictures taken 
during the trip and a great reason to use the sketch. 

I thought I'd extend the use of the Magistical Memories' flower scroll design 
by cutting apart the flower from the scroll portion. 
I then used the scroll portion as a mask and used different Maya Mists to mist
  on 2 manila shipping tags,which I have added to the layout here. 


I am loving the new MR Antique metallic mists - patina and bronze -
 they take on more than one color depending what you spray the mist on . 


Had some fun misting in the title for a change . 

9 comments:

Jacque said...

Awesome Lo Pearl:)

Kim said...

Just delightful Pearl!more gorgeous goregous misting too !!!

Ella Swan said...

Lovely misting Pearl and you always come up with great ways to showcase that chipboard ;-D

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning take on the sketch...you will always remain the queen of misting;-D

BabyBokChoy said...

I'm getting around to doing this sketch, it's on my desk, photos selected, and nothing is coming, lol. Your layout is terrific!

T.W said...

Amazing work, I'm always impressed when people manage to scrap many photos without it looking messy! I think I've max put three photos at once on one LO... XD

And btw, you're not wrong by calling Atari a "he". Have you read their profiles? Atari's genderless, yet I say "she", since Nino and Konami are such man-boys... XD
So I'm actually glad you call Atari "he", proves the androgynity I wanted is there! ;3

Jennifer Shaw said...

Pearl this is sooo beautiful! So amazing to get that many photos on a LO! The tags are terrific as is the misted title. Love the little alphas on the photos too. Beautiful jewels here too! :)

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic layout!!
I love the misting details :0)

Audrey Pettit said...

Love this, Pearl! What an awesome photo collage.......so perfect for a class trip. Love the group shots and love that little crab! Great design, too. I really like your misted title and the way you used the MM chipboard. Fabulous!