Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Real Life. in photos .



It seems that I like rounding off my year end scrapping with Webster's Pages. 
Definitely one of my top go to brands . To me,  Webster's Pages papers are versatile enough 
to match many different photo themes. 
I used a mix of scraps from 2 different lines - Seaside Retreat & Nature's Storybook.
Used some cardstock stickers from the Garden Gala line . 
& Vintage sparklers from the Wonderfall line on top of 
Chelly Bean Design's crepe paper flowers. ;) 

Lest I forget how to scrap & mist & all that - 
couldn't resist misting with Perfect Pearl mist in green unto the black cardstock. ;) 

6 comments:

Helen Tilbury said...

I love the green misting on the black cardstock! Coolio Pearl, yup Webster's are just BEAUTIFUL & the way I look at it scrapbooks should just be full of stuff to feast your eyes on!

Metal_Minish said...

Oh yes, Webster's goes with anything!
Amazing page, especially love the rose branches peeking through the mist~

Kim said...

OH your colours are totally rocking, and those flowers are literally popping off the page

BabyBokChoy said...

I adore your flowers!! the handcut leaves go so well with the flowers!!! gorgeousness!!!!!

Mo said...

gosh, that looks awesome! i love me some websters as well :)

Audrey Pettit said...

This is such a fabulous page, Pearl! Already drooled all over it, but it bears repeating. Gorgeous work!