Friday, December 10, 2010

Look thru' the lens


what do we see ? 

A layout to share today using the new Viewfinder chipboard by Magistical Memories 
( designed by Amy Teets ) 

I backed the viewfinder with some black embossed Core'dinations cardstock,
added a vintage stamp image ( Technique Tuesday ) which was stamped on coordinating 
Prima Jack & Jill paper & topped off with Glossy Accents. The date is clear numeral stickers
by SRM Stickers.  

I thought the Prima Jack & Jill papers would be fun to use to make some Baby cards . 
These are my first gos are it . 

Gotta love the clear stickers by SRM Stickers for the perfect Baby card sentiments . 
They do go on seamlessly , like how I want it . ;)

6 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Completely fun, that chipboard!!! And what adorable cards, seriously awesome!

Kim said...

these are so fab I agree the chippie is way cool, gorgeous gorgeous cards as well

Ella Swan said...

Love these Prima cards Pearl - sooooooooooo pretty!

T.W said...

Oh, we used to have one of those viewfinder toys with He Man and other awesomeness... hah~

Anyways, stunning creations! That LO is beautiful and the cards are sweet!

Christiane said...

ohhh, so much to look at here!! you see me drooling over all your creations!!!
hugs

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your creativity is amazing...I love the layout and the cards are awesome.
xx