Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More hidden stash finds


In the course of uncovering the Bo Bunny Edgy Album ,
 I found a Maya Road Acrylic Butterfly Album amongst others. 
I wanted to see where I could go with these acrylic pages with the alcohol inks I have on hand. 

I kept it fairly simple to allow the alcohol ink patterns to come thru' , 
using a few of my fave things . ;)
Prima florals, crinkled ribbon , glittered chipboard, AC soft fleece heart


& I figured if I could do one page , I can do another & see what happens. 
True enough, the 2nd is quite different from the first - 
even though I was using the same color combos . 


Sure had fun with alcohol inks & these butterfly acrylic pages ! ;) 




6 comments:

T.W said...

Amazing work, they're so beautiful! Bet they'd look really cool when hung in a window, with the light shining through their transparent bodies... *w*

(and also, so jealous of your camera's pretty blur/bokeh effect... OwO)

BabyBokChoy said...

stop enabling me!! I don't need alcohol inks!! geesh!!! LOL. These are so pretty and I HAVE some alcohol inks and I sure do have LOTS of those butterflies!! You did seriously amazingly with those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tania said...

these are beautiful pearl!! just love the result you got from the inks:) you are just soooo good:)

Jennifer Shaw said...

Pearl, these are just beautiful!!! What a wonderful idea and I agree that they would look amazing hung in a sunny window!!

Kim said...

sooooooooooooooooooooo delightful Pearl!, I hope you and your family have a safe and Merry Christmas!

Christiane said...

wow!!
this is art!!