Wednesday, December 08, 2010

ICS#94 & more...


& my take on the latest ICS using Glitz Design's Love Nest pps & sticker. 
Prima florals , Maya Rd Mini chipboard scroll, & my own hand colored crinkled ribbon , loads of Marvy Liquid Applique on the edges for a fun distressed look with a difference. 

& how about a few more Christmas projects ... while I'm still on the roll...


A Gift bag featuring Such Sweet Tierney Buttons 
with CP's Snow Day line. 

I've got a gift tag here - SST button center for the red snowflake.

& some dangling snow flake die cuts with 
those fabulous SST Chipboard buttons with snowflakes stamped on them ! YUMS !



I also had a first go making some rosette style ornaments
 with WRMK's Christmas pps & Such Sweet Tierney chipboard button centers ! 
These are so fun to try out ! ;) 

p/s : I didnt have internet access at home from 9pm last nite until about 1 pm today .
The longest 16 hrs it's been in a while ! lol
But I'm back now . No worries ! 

5 comments:

Kim said...

these are all lovely Pearl but I must say I am totally in love with your rosette decorations they look so amazing!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Wow, so many lovely projects, and those buttons are so so so so cute!!! amazing projects!!! seriously!!!!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Wow Pearl, these projects are so lovely! Love the vintage vibe of the card! The gift bag is so beautiful with the Crate paper. Those ornaments are stunning!! What a great gift idea!! :)

Unknown said...

me loves...me loves...HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS PLANNING ON MAKING HANDMADE ORNAMENTS TODAY???? he he...will have to come back and look at those bad girls again later!

later!
mo

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous projects Pearl. I also made paper rosettes last weekend...and they came out beautifully.