Monday, December 20, 2010

Bo Bunny Edgy Album

Once in a while I take a look at 
my hidden stash & this time I rediscovered a whole load of 
mini albums I bought when they were on sale . 
So I've had this Bo Bunny Edgy Album for more than  a year 
and decided to turn it into a gift album  
for one of  DD's schoolmate . 

I took a clean & simple approach , 
featuring Such Sweet Tierney buttons as the main embellies . 
Papers are Jillibean Soup's Atomic Soup line 
and SC Elementary . 








Very pleased to have used up stash 
( yeah ! hands up bloggy friends who can relate ! ) 
even if this album took me longer to complete
 than I thought it would . ;) 
I guess that's why I don't make mini albums so much . 

8 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

What hands? I say raise the ROOF!! AWESOME project!!!!

Julie Ranae said...

Absolutely WONDERFUL layouts! I hope I can persuade you to play with us at The Play Date Cafe some time soon...I would love to see your style represented!

Kim said...

lovin the colour combo you have used and the simplicity of this Pearl!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Lovely mini album Pearl...and what a wonderful gift to your DD's friend. Have a blessed Christmas, enjoy every moment, rest, relax, breathe deeply.

xx

T.W said...

Oh, I remember these lace-looking edge albums! I never bought one myself since I'm afraid the embellies will fall off without a plastic folder protecting them (like in albums) XD
Awesome work on this one, love the photos as well!

Audrey Pettit said...

They are time-consuming, aren't they? But so worth it, because this is fabulous! What a sweet thing to do for your DD's friend.

Jennifer Shaw said...

What a wonderful gift and fun to use some school themed paper! Mini albums do take lots of time to create!! Congrats on using up some of your stash! :)

Ella Swan said...

Don't I know it Pearl?! Those sneaky little albums look so cute & quick to finish but they are NOT!!! Such a lovely thought though & sure DD is chuffed you took the time to go to all that effort for her friend ;-D Have a blessed Christmas x