Friday, December 17, 2010

moving on , moving on


with Graphic 45's Once Upon a Springtime line ! 
It's that time of the year for us here , 
New lines arriving even before the CHA summer show ! woot ! 
We are spoilt for choice, as scrappers in lil ole Singapore . For sure ! 


I was inspired by The Color Room's Challenge #37 , 
pastel colors from Her Room 
Sketches in Thyme 
( a new to me challenge site ) .
Other supplies : 
AC felt heart, Prima Rosebud, 
Maya Rd chipboard ( painted with Twinkling H2O) ,
my own handcolored crinkled ribbon, 
SRM Stickers - Sticker Sentiments - Thank You . 

I'll be back very soon with 
a BG Hopscotch card or two to share next ! ;)  



7 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

How fast are you?! getting this new collection already, this is so beautiful. Spring is only 4 months away!!! can't wait...

Mieke said...

Your card is stunning Pearl! Love this collection.
Enjoy your weekend

Trudi Harrison said...

Gorgeous card Pearl! I adore this collection and have it on my wish list

Kim said...

this is just delightful Pearl, the design is just perfect

Jacque said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pearl :)

Jennifer Shaw said...

Loving this card and I am proud to say that I got my hands on some of these wonderful papers too!! I'm planning to use them for a LO of DD studying for her exams. Now if I could only find that CC Circa 1934 line. My LSS has ordered it but it isn't in yet. :(

Lynette Jacobs said...

Graphic 45 papers are always a hit...beautifully done.