Thursday, December 30, 2010

Celebrate 2010 !

Being that it's a nice new shiny decade , 
it's only fitting to celebrate what we've done in 2010 ! 

From January .
I liked the soft colors of the G45 Le Romantique line coupled with kraft.
& I carried on misting throughout most of 2010. ;) 
From February .
Love acrylic photo stand projects - made quite a few as gifts for guys.
G45 A Proper Gentleman was a fave masculine line for me.

from March . 
Handmade flowers are here to stay it seems & I certainly jumped 
on that major trend with this altered canvas project. 
from April . 
Celebrating scallops -every which way & the use of white spot laminated cardstocks with mists. 

From May . 
This Girls' Paperie line - for cards is a major fave for me . 

from June . 
Finally using my clear stamps more this year - 
Technique Tuesday stamps by Ali Edwards is a major fave. 

I'll continue in the next post 
with my choices from the remaining 6 mths of the year ! 
What fun to look back at what we've done sometimes . ;) 




9 comments:

Nay and Gilly said...

Very cool LO's! and the first I just LOVE! Gilly :-))

T.W said...

What a great way to look back at the year; one featured creation per month...
Looking forward to seeing the next post!

Happy New Year! ^o^

BabyBokChoy said...

A year in review, how lovely and how enlightening too!!!! Progress is always good!!! I look forward to part deux!

Juanna Hope Sia said...

Hi! Nice layouts and cards (: my first visit to your site (:

btw, just curious, how to do you take such clear and big photos of 12x12 layouts and so upright even. i can't seem to do that at all.

Jennifer Shaw said...

Loving how you are reviewing your year!!! Can't wait for the next post! :) These projects are wonderful! I am thinking that maybe since last year had so many new trends, misting, borders, banners, hand made embellishments..... we will have enough ideas to carry us through 2011!! Yay to the sharing products!! Susan and I are planning on splitting up doubles of embellishments now since we live close. It is a great way to save. I love that new OA line too!!! I think I am close to finding some Circa 1934!! :) Have a wonderful New Year Pearl!!! :)

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

What a great idea and so lovely to look at - a year in scrappy review! I too am looking forward to the next post but I do love the projects you chose for this one. Thank you for so much inspiration, Pearl. You really are inspiring.

May your New Year be a peaceful and invigorating one, full of life and new directions to build upon the tried and true ones. xx

Wendy Kwok said...

Lovely feature of your work! Happy new Year

Kim said...

I will sooo ahve to do thsi my self, stunningly goregeous layouts and projects Pearl, have a fabulous New Year looking forward to more inspiration in 2011

Christiane said...

love to look at your creative review!!
wishing you and your beloved ones a happy, healthy and creative new year!!
read you in 2011!!
hugs