Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Webster's Pages 12 days of Christmas Crop



My acrylic stand project here was inspired by 


Iris Babao Uy's project where she used a glass frame

 & displayed it on a wooden easel. 




( click for a large image )

First time using Adirondack's metallic mixatives on an acrylic surface.
always fun to try out something new.

Other supplies used : Prima Holiday poinsettas , K&CO Brenda Walton's Christmas dimensional stickers , MM Glitter bling sticker for the photo frame , Q&Co Gold pearls.

5 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful Pearl. I so love the Websters pages but can never get it to look as beautiful as you and Iris do!

Christina said...

very pretty =)
I love the metallic paints
xo

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oh, how Christmassy! Very pretty :) I haven't seen these before - will look out for them now.

I'm glad you liked my sketch layouts. Will see if I get to scrap some more soon. I hope so!

Debbie Turner Chavers said...

Pearl,
Very pretty! Thanks for the complement at Tina's "Yes, That's My Child Screaming" featured Friday artist:)

~Debbie

BabyBokChoy said...

Yeah, so you are doing the 12 days of crop, root root root for you!