Sunday, November 22, 2009

a Star decor for Christmas





Inspired by the Day 7's  project over at Webster's Pages 12 days of Christmas crop.

DT member Audrey Pettit is the Queen of Festive Decorations .
Her original project makes use of a wooden snowflake base
 that you can use as a wall hanging upon completion .




I went with a felt star decoration base the minute I saw this in the store .
A mix of handcut paper embellies as well as ready made Christmas decorations
and lots of Stickles , especially icicles.

8 comments:

Kathy Martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy Martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy Martin said...

Hey Pearl! It's Audrey! I don't know why I keep showing as my friend, Kathy. She's used my computer and now I'm showing as her!

I love your star project! That red felt looks fabulous. Love the layered goodies you used on the snowflake. I always smile to see that owl.
Thanks so much for playing along with the 12 Days of Christmas Crop!

BabyBokChoy said...

This is gonna look fantabulous hanging on the Christmas tree, phenomenal!!

phamil said...

Pearl, this is so delicate and pretty!!! Just gorgeous! Looks like fresh snow has fallen on it!!!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oh how pretty! It's a lovely idea for Christmas :) Looks like it would be quick to make too? Thank you for showing us! XX

Wendy Kwok said...

Pearl, you got to share where you get that red felt. It is gorgeous against that WP paper... simply stunning!

ellen s. said...

it is gorgeous!