Sunday, November 29, 2009

52sketches52weeks #48







The latest sketch is up over at 52sketches52weeks .



This is one of those layouts I wouldn't have thought to use these supplies together
but I do like how it turned out in the end.

Supplies : Pink Paislee Amber Rd pps ,
Making Memories' glittered chipboard word & rhinestones,
Maya Road Velvet stitched ribbon
Glimmer Screen +Mist, Stickles

Work In Progress Kits has so kindly donated
 a FABULOUS October add-on kit
 to be given to one lucky winner this week

4 comments:

Staci Taylor said...

oh my, pearl - gorgeous!! I have that PP and haven't been able to bring myself to cut into it yet, lol!

Lynette Jacobs said...

This is really, really stunning. I love everything about it.

Peggy said...

I like how it turned out as well! I really love the laced borders and the glitter on the pp ... really pretty and elegant LO!
xxx Peggy

Ella Swan said...

That's a lovely & versatile sketch that I think I'll just have to lift! I love your layout & the supplies you've used are all my favourite manufacturers all mixed together - yummy!