Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Little Shop of Sketches - sketch 57



Yup, so "fawn'd" of my 2 little muses - Konami & Nintendo ! ;)
Thanks to Metal_Minish for allowing me to scrap them !
I thought of the Sass "Fawn'd of You"pps the instant I saw the boys atop this fawn sculpture .
I used the images from one of the pps as cut outs in the end ,
& mixed them with some Jenni Bowlin, Pink Paislee  Amber Rd ,
Collage Press Knave of Hearts., The Paper Studio


Still having a blast using my own Shimmerz type paint with Perfect Pearls + Mod Podge !


I can have painterly flowers all the time now - way to use up some older Primas !

If you play along with the Little Shop of Sketches,
Link them back to this post or – if possible - upload them in the gallery and who knows, maybe you’ll win some of Tanya Leigh Design products!

7 comments:

Liz Chidester said...

I love this LO and that is such a cool photo.

Diana Fisher said...

What a cool page, Pearl! love it!!

BabyBokChoy said...

This is very interesting mix of products my dear, I'll have to dig out the fawn for you! ugh, reminds me, I have 6 inches of Sass paper, it's worse than MME! LOL

Mieke said...

Such a cool layout Pearl! Super

Ella Swan said...

That is certainly such a cool mix of stash you have going on there Pearl & I think it was you that directed us to that u tube tutorial on making the paint - looks ultra cool but when you have a minute coulod you pop in & tell me what perfect pearls are? I don't think we get that here but I already have shimmery paint in pearl, gold & silver so that would give the same effect right? Can't wait to bling up all my old Primas - WTG with the cool ideas Pearl!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a wonderful page Pearl!! I think it's one of my favorites right now!

T.W said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Love this! <3
The papers and all details match so well~