Friday, November 20, 2009

My first Acrylic Mini Album



Thanks to Jaz over at Day 6 of the Webster's Pages
I finally put together an acrylic mini album.


I used a Fancy  Pants' 8x8 Mixed Media Bracket Album
& Webster's Pages Nature's Storybook pps  mainly .


Most of the diecuts are the K&CO Que Sera's.
With Q&Co pearls for some added dimension.



Learnt to use Staz On ink todistress the acrylic pages here.

The last page is chipboard
which I misted on with 4-5 colors-
Walnut ,avocado , English Ivy Garden, Lemon Meringue , Khaki


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pearl Your first Accrylic mini is `Gorgeous`....fab photo`s TFS
Have a great weekend:)xxx

BabyBokChoy said...

This mini is fantastic and guess what I keep waiting for this thing to go on sale at 50% at Archiver's!! Right now it's been at 25% off for months and that's still too much!! LOL. wish me luck so I can scraplift yours :)

Darien said...

WOW! That is A gorgeous mini!!! Your first one??? WOW! You did Awesome! My first one was no even as half as goon than yours! lol. Great Job Pearl!

Unknown said...

pearl, it looks awesome!! i've got 2 acrylic albums just sitting in my craft room cuz I'm too scared to try!! i love it! well done!

Christina said...

FUN!!! i haven't done one yet, only because i haven't bought one hehe!!
THis turned out awesome Pearl!
xo

Renee Lamb said...

wow - beautifully done girl! what a GORGEOUS mini! you work with WP so well -love your style!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very beautiful book full of detail.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oh, I bet this was fun! It looks great, Pearl :) I love all the layers and the way they can influence each other through acrylic albums.

T.W said...

Amazing work! Beautiful photos, and love the colors!

phamil said...

Really, your first?!?!?! Well, it is perfect! So pretty. I love doing them, it's different! This is reallyl gorgeous!!!