Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Little Shop of Sketches - sketch 55 - So very happy !



Check out the latest sketch by the Little Shop of Sketches here
and all the fab  DT examples.



Took the opportunity to play with
 more of GCD Studios'  Artsy Urban collection by Melody Ross here.


Lots of glittery goodness in some of the papers and embellies .

Other supplies used : MAMBI's puffy flourishes , fabric cutouts , Glimmer Mists


on more scrappy reasons to be happy - 


 Over at Webster's Pages InspireMe,  I'm this quarter's winner for their Banner of the Week prize 
with my Paris Couture  Inspired dress layout .
 That's one prize I'm sooo stalking the postman for now ! 


& over at Lily Bee Design, I'm an Audrey Challenge winner with my Story layout 






9 comments:

Christina said...

Congrats on all of your wins!! You have an amazing style I always love your layouts =)
xo

BabyBokChoy said...

You just win here win there win everywhere girl! And stop looking so phenomenal and make the rest of us look bad, LOL!!! Don't you know that all my money goes toward scrappy purchases and nothing is left for hair/clothes/makeup/you name it. LOL. xxoo

Darien said...

Wow!! This is So AMAZING!!!!!! Pear you out done your self on this one!!!! Beautiful!...............

Ella Swan said...

Stalking the postman LOL! That's a good expression Pearl, must remember that one {I am ALWAYS stalking him as most of my stash I buy online} Your style is cool...your layout is lovely again & I like the supplies you've used...GCD rocks ;-D

Staci Taylor said...

whoo hoo, girl, i'm so excited for your wins... so well deserved! love this gorgeous layout - you really showed off that line!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Congratulations on your well-deserved win!! I'm so happy for you. Watch out, postie! Lol!

Pearl I absolutely LOVE your photo in today's layout. You are glowing in it! I love all the glittery goodness and the beautiful snip of ribbon too. It's all just gorgeous :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Wendy Kwok said...

Pretty LOs.... rocking the new GCD papers! And congrats on all the wins! Well deserved... love love the Lily Bee LO and the message is just perfect!

Mieke said...

Your layout is stunning!

my paper love studio said...

congrats on all the wins!!! and you just look stunning in all the pictures and amazing LOs! lol :)