Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weds Sketch - Graphic 45


Graphic 45 has great daily inspiration overat their blog
& one of their weekly features is their Weds Sketch ,
Which I've only realised now, I haven't tried .

Quite a few manufacturers have challenges over at their blogs-
be they weekly or monthly

so it's a great way to use up that brand of stash .
lol.

I used 4 colors of mist here on the Transatlatique Exotic Destinations pp-
Maya Mist -Charcoal & Metallic Copper
GM's - Candy Red & Chocolate
The mask is a Maya Road Sheer Die Cut ( which I think will now forever be a mask ! lol )
really love those shapes & sizes of circles !

The thing about using masks & mists for me
is probably the instant gratification & unexpected results
each time I use even the same mask .
Ultra fun with great impact !

& don't forget anything can be a mask -
leftover negative chipboard shapes , alphas ...
some of the simplest & most effective shapes -
is circles of any kind .


4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

ultra fun and it's as though you created your own custom paper, way too nice girlfriend!! and what? you just realized g45 blog wednesday sketch? did you miss all the sketches that yours truly created? LOL!! bad girl! LOL. No scrap supply buying for you for 1 day! LOL

Diana Fisher said...

I love how this turned out! Great page, so uniquely yours, PERFECT!!

Peggy said...

this is gorgeous!!! I so love the look of that masking!
xxx Peggy

london tierney said...

amazing!!!! I so wish I could have seen this from start to finish! Next time you should do a tutorial!