Sunday, July 12, 2009

CHA Summer 2009 sneaks so far

based on what little I've seen so far & I have seen at least 50 brands/companies' sneaks ,

my faves are :

1. Prima ,Prima ,Prima x ...........lol
2. Webster's Pages
3. Tim Holtz - never bought his stamps yet ! Now's the time ! lol

4. 7 Gypsies
5. American Crafts - Glitter Papers & Elements !

6.Pink Paislee - new shimmer alphas ! woohoo

7. Graphic45 - Renaissance themed ! now that is very unique to me !

These brands have either not shown anything or much yet
but they have been universal faves so we'll see :

Creative Imaginations
Basic Grey
Making Memories
K&Co


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sugar! I can't wait for the new cha releases! the stamps look fun - love your new projects too! And congrats on being guest designer! that's awesome! hope things are well on your side of the ocean! hugs hun! ♥

twinkle teaches said...

Prima always rocks. I really like the new glitter paper as well. Have you used it yet? I saw a Diet Coke layout with the silver one and red accents.