Thursday, July 09, 2009

Such Sweet Tierney July DT reveal


is up !
This month the whole DT team was given the same set of buttons to work with !
Unknown to us of course - what a lark!
For some truly creative use of buttons on a layout
do head over & have a lookie !

It's hard for me to pick a fave amongst my DT projects for this month .
I really loved how they all turned out ,
but this is probably my fave
simply because I think it's totally different from how I normally create.
Had a tonne of fun creating the cardstock background stamping with a Frap bottle cap ,
using off white acrylic paint,
had to do some paper smooshing ( or squishing as some might say! lol )
for more added fun & texture.
& nothing like a few choice spritzes
of Maya Mist in purple to finish everything off.

The 3 bigger Such Sweet Tierney chipboard buttons
were just the right size
to provide a visual triangle.

---------------------------

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Gorgeous and I'm loving loving the awesome circle rings, paint ?? or ink? can't tell? stamp or other unique ideas, like toilet paper holder ring??? love it!!! so nice!!!!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful page, I love the direction you went with this.