Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More fabric/stamping fun on layouts


"yesterday" is inspired by a layout by Jolanda Goes at G45's community site
Smooshing of fabric onto cardstock , then I placed Tattered Angel's decorative corners & sprayed 2 colors of Glimmer Mist for a fun pattern on the cardstock.
Stamped out 2 birds using the sameCBX set.




For h2o fun , I used the loopy KI diecut as a mask
& watercolor paints - in3 colors to get the fun pattern going .
Added some knotted fabric strips &
used my longtime in the stash flourish stamps.
the finishing for these may be a bit rough as I probably finished them within an hour or less.

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Aw, they're both so beautiful, you make we wanna go and try out that masking some more, thanks for the inspiration! I love the look of that fabric on the first one!
xxx Peggy

Tricia said...

oh my goodness these are terrific. so eclectic. Love the fabric elements!!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

I don't think I've ever told you but your handwriting has that "shu 1 fa4" quality to it, really fantastic!
the layouts are amazing girlfriend, the fabric, seriously, i'm impressed!

Paula J Atkinson said...

These both look fun & full of fabulous texture.