Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just discovered stamping & using fabric in layouts now

This is the most stamping I've ever done on a layout ever, I think !
Now I think I should be hooked - not sure what I was waiting for before .
I stamped 2 CBX birds on a coordinating brown houndstooth pp
in this Nikki Sivils' Sweet as Cherry Pie line.
I also stamped the words - Enjoy IT . Here.now. from the same clear stamp set.

I pleated a little strip of fabric under the green ball trim -
love how rich the colors are on a fabric compared to a pp !

I think it's my go to must have on a layout for now!

The offwhite cardstock was misted using
Lemon Meringue, Candy Apple, Khaki & English Ivy
using a Maya Road Sheer as a mask.

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

I'm loving the circles, did you mist? so awesome!
yeah yeah, stamps, now back to the circles... lol

Sue said...

wow love it ALL especially the misting so clever

Anonymous said...

This is `gorgeous`Pearl..love the pleating and the pom pom ribbon!!!
Have a geat week my friend:) xxx