Saturday, July 11, 2009

Guest Designer at Mojoholder this week

My heartfelt thanks to Mojoholder for having me as the Guest Designer this week !

They choose my Sunset Beach Frolic layout
for their challenge 117 :
.
If you choose to play along :

You can check out the sketch created from my layout
or
scraplift it
( yes , please & send me your link when you're done so that we can come & admire it ! )
or simply take elements of it
as your source of mojo !
easy as that !

I painted an offwhite circle behind the photo
on this Pink Paislee pp
so that my title would not get lost on it.
& then I started adding circular elements
until I was happy with the final layout.

2 comments:

Cari Fennell said...

Pearl-you are the sweetest! Thanks for your comments!! Love your blog and your projects are amazing!!
xoxo Cari

BabyBokChoy said...

you KNOW you are my mojo generator, remember the nook scrap off? LOL... fantastic layout, love how you combined these PP PPs :)