Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Prompt 8 - Pink Ninjas - Stripes or Polka Dots ??!!

It definitely is easier to work with polka dots -
the lazy scrapper that I am
I told myself to work with the first polka dotted pp I came across -
& this is a Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts that I never quite knew how to use
but with Diana's Sketchy Thursday design in mind
I simply used the sketch as a guide !
easy peasy !
I find Diana's sketches a cross between Julie Bonner's & Janelle Richmond's style.
So it's really easy to get a layout done !

8 comments:

allyson joy said...

Crazy ninja fast pearl - and wicked cute!!!! Thanks for playing along again!!! Can I share??
{xoxo}

Paula J Atkinson said...

I love the "white" space, it really balances the page perfectly.

Unknown said...

Quick quick lady! :D Love the polka dots, too cute! Love how you incorporated the rainbow thingie! :D Great layout, thanks for playing along with us Pink Ninjas!

Diana Fisher said...

Yes, you are too quick on playing along with that Ninjas' prompt! :) Great job, and thanks for the compliment on my style! Those ladies you mentioned are fab, and 2 of my faves!

BabyBokChoy said...

right, you are LAZY, uh-huh! LOL

Unknown said...

WOW- I'm gonna call you "speed ninja" from now on! LOL! Sweet LO- love that paper!!

Christina said...

love how your used the ribbon curled like that!
thanks for playing along with us ninjas!!
xo

Emily D. said...

This is way cute!! Thanks for playing with us!!

Ninja Em