Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just because ...


Last weekend , in 24 hrs I scrapped up 2 layouts , a canvas and a card. 
These past coupla days - 
it's all about cards with the new CC Upcycle & Social Club paper pads . 
That's just how the mojo rolls sometimes...
I based the design of this card on Got Sketch 93. 


This one is based on Got Sketch 97. 


And this one is a variation of Got Sketch 103 with CC Social Club. 
Sentiment is Unity Stamps - Heartfelt Sentiments. 
Sure am getting a lot out of these CC paper pads ! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW thats some scrapping!!!
Your cards are `beautiful` Pearl..TFI
Hope you and yours are well..enjoy the rest of your weekend my `friend`:) x

BabyBokChoy said...

These are truly great my dear! :) love them!!!

Jennifer Shaw said...

More amazing cards, Pearl! You make it look so easy! Glad you are having so much scrappy fun these days. :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE visiting to see your beautiful card creations! Makes me wanna make some too!

Kim said...

SIGH...your cards are just so beautiful Pearl, I need some lessons from you I think!!!