Monday, May 03, 2010

The Scrappiest layout sketch 63


This week I decided to create a layout 
featuring my last 3 bobs
 ( all by the same hairstylist ) .
& just so I can show him 
 at one go ,what I would prefer in my next styling ! lol


Lots of yummy Prima goodies here - using some of my very fave 
embellies this season - the clear bling alphas ,  new pearl swirls &1-1.5" florals, new lace trims 


& Just for fun , 
Here's some tips for hair care - some of which I've only discovered recently  & made a difference in preventing build up on my scalp ! 




  • Washing hair tips

• Its better to wash your hair using the shower, so you will be able to wash your hair in the correct way in order not to have any cream or oily remains on your hair .
Put a suitable quantity of the shampoo on your hands and rub them together to distribute it well
• Put the shampoo on your scalp and not on the hair ends, rub your scalp well with your fingers for about 30 seconds. 
(Massage with the pads of your fingertips, not with your fingernails.)
 Not only is this relaxing, but it will help you wash away 
excess oils from your scalp or any styling product buildup.


14 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Thanks for the tip...lovely layout Pearl.

I like your hair the best in the picture at the bottom of your layout.

my paper love studio said...

love the layout!!! and also the topic... thanks for the tips sweetie :)

BabyBokChoy said...

I'm glad when I have my hair watched period!!! so not into beauty stuff, myself, sigh... LOL...
Layout is good and what an idea to show to your hairstylist, clever girl!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Hi Pearl! This LO is so lovely. The colour of the background paper is wonderful. Loving all the flowers, lace and beautiful flowers. Great subject matter here and thanks for the tips. Good idea to have a photo of your favourite Bob. It is funny how the same stylist can give us a different look from cut to cut even though we may be loving the last one better! You are lucky to have a stylist capable of such amazing Bobs. Some stylists just can't seem to achieve that cut. I had one who was trained in some Vidal Sasoon class and hers were wonderful. I'm thinking of getting one again with a bit of an angle in the front. These photos of you are wonderful!! :)

Peggy said...

Gorgeous photos, great idea to put all the different bobs in one page, and it turned out beautiful!!!! I like this LO a lot!
xxx Peggy

Monique Liedtke said...

Super layout Pearl!!! and love your bob!!! (I had one when I was about 16 years old!! wish I still had it!) Bye all the way from Denmark!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

That's a great idea, to scrap a page for your hairstylist! And what a page :) I like it.

Oh and thanks for clearing it up about the number of papers you use on a layout. I was stunned when I thought there may be 15! Lol! Not that I think you can't DO that!!!!

Have a lovely day :)

Teri said...

Love the pink and the flowers, Pearl! :)

Kim said...

LOve the hot pink Pearl a real girly girl layout , it rocks!!!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Hi Pearl! Max and Whiskers finally came in and I picked up a few of the cat themed sheets in light of Mo, the cat, living with us temporarily. He is my new muse! LOL I even picked up a few of Cappella after seeing your wonderful LO last week. I agree, that it really doesn't look like a wedding line!

Unknown said...

Great idea for a page! I have to do one or two about myself along the way!

Unknown said...

that pink cardstock was perfect for that layout! the bob looks awesome on ya girl!

Darien said...

Pearl! You did such a fantastic job!!! Love the lo! And your photos!!!! Awesome!!

T.W said...

Such a cool page, love the laces and punched-out borders and the flowers and the colors and the swirls and the photos--- Yeah, love it all! ^o^