Friday, May 14, 2010

In the mood for cards - part deux


More cards made with the Paper Girl papers from the 
Girls' Paperie. 


Used Shimmerz Blingz on the mini Maya Road scroll here ,
prettied up with some Prima bling. 


Webster's trim, CI cardstock sticker, 
Maya Rd mini chipboard butterfly painted with Choc Blingz ,
Some yummy Primas 

really enjoyed doing the stitched Fontwerks stamping here . 
Even pulled out a Fiskars sentiment stamp . 
I was in such a cardmaking mood this week , 
I totally lost my mojo for layouts ! ;) 
Which is just as well .

I attended my first ever cooking class this morning -
 ( well, if you minus those I took during domestic science aka home economics days in school ! ) 

Here's a sneak peek at what was whipped up  : 
Bakeless Choc Chip cookies ! 
I tried to practice more picture taking skills 
while at class & will try to put up a step-by-step for this in my next post . 
Yums ! My kind of class -
 of course we ate up everything
 that was cooked up today ,
which was a 3 course thing  -
 a salad , a main dish & a little dessert/snack . 

7 comments:

Sue said...

PEARL THOSE CARDS ARE GORGEOUS

love the colours and the trim is beautiful

BabyBokChoy said...

WHAT is going on??!!! cooking and baking and card making at the same time? LOL. Man, those cards are DELIGHTFUL!!!! I still haven't cut into my Lemonade line, can you believe it? lol!!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Wow...you have found your card making mojo...gorgeous work Pearl.

Jennifer Shaw said...

These cards are just so pretty. I'll be back at this blog post looking for scraplifting ideas once I get down to some scraps on my line of this paper. ;) The cookies look great. I never thought there would be such a thing as bakeless chocolate chip cookies. The class sounds like fun! I need to get into my kitchen more often. ;) Looking forward to your step-by-step for the cookies. :)

Chris said...

Honey there is NO end to your creative talents!!

I am always in awe of the fabulous creations you come up with and the work that goes into them...wow

I wish I had just half of your patience and talent for coming up with these wonderful unusual goodies and OMG your birdcage just takes my breath away!!


Kudos to you me lovely

Have a fab weekend Pearl
hugs
Chris xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh I love your yummy sweet cards!!! So gorgeous!!! Just my style to - bright and fun and funky! :D

Coochies & All said...

My goodness Pearl! Your cards are GORGEOUS!! :))
elaine t