Monday, May 24, 2010

How green can I go ?






Love love this deep green background paper from 
Pebble's Inc Treehouse line with this mix of papers. 
Just love how bold , graphic and vibrant this line is. 



Pic taken here is at our very first downtown freshwater
reservoir  called Marina Barrage. 
The Green Roof here provides a truly panaromic view of the city skyline. 
It is also part of Marina Barrage’s eco-friendly feature
 as the grass on the roof helps to lower the building’s  temperature 
so less energy is used.



Other supplies used : Basic Grey Basics journalling stickers, KI Memories Glitter border stickers,
7 Gypsies' Avignon pp, brown twine , Auumn Leaves' buttons, AC Thickers, OA mini alphas. 

Check out Sketch 66 by The Scrappiest 
& all the wonderful DT inspo here. 

10 comments:

Wendy Kwok said...

Wow... nice use of that green! I can't do that..... great touch with the cord running down the side.

BabyBokChoy said...

Keep going, that is a gloriously beautiful shade of green, love it!!! That sketch is fantastic, I must must must try it!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Another beautiful layout Pearl...love the grass on the roof;-)

I tried Liz' sketch 65 this weekend and I think I am hooked!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, what a cool place and what great photos! And that paper is fabulous, you are so right there. Love how you split the paper and added a line of twine and the sprinkling of buttons is amazing, too. I also really love the music paper combined with the bolder patterns.

Jennifer Shaw said...

Pearl this LO is great! I love the break in the paper and the twine border. The green roof building sounds wonderful! What a great idea! :)

Teri said...

This is awesome, Pearl! A bit different from your usual style - it's fun to try out something different, hey? Love it! :)

Kim said...

wow this is totally different for you PEARL....but I llike it, bright full of fun and lots of eye candy!!!!!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I agree, this is so different for you! I like it a lot though. The colours are so striking. I liked the story too. what a great idea!

Unknown said...

I love the separation of the background page and the string with a bow. Great touch!

Ella Swan said...

You make me want to scrap right now even though all my boxes of supplies aren't even all unpacked yet Pearl! Love, love, love the green & that Pebbles paper is rocking! Also love the green concept you explained there too...