Monday, October 24, 2011

Season's Greetings !


Lots of lovely new irresistible Christmas lines released this year 
( well , every year isn't it ?!).
Echo Park's Season's Greetings is certainly one of them. 
Supplies here - 
EP's Season's Greetings 6x6 paper pad, Doodlebug Design twine & Die Cut sentiment,
MR scroll chipboard, Prima lace. 

Supplies here - 
EP's Season's Greetings 6x6 paper pad, K&Co Die Cut sentiment,
MS Border punch.


Happy mail came yesterday - 
received my Cottage Cutz Christmas designs - simply darling they are !  - 
I just had to try out a design or two immediately .
I have used the Holiday Ornament die here (from Christmas Release 1. )
and stickled up the ornament for effect.

Check out the designs of Release 2 !! - 




6 comments:

tania said...

on a roll with Christmas cards already! Beautiful pearl:)

BabyBokChoy said...

These are absolutely great!

Unknown said...

wow! those cards are gorgeous!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Beautiful cards!! You have me thinking that I had better finish mine up! I limited myself to one Christmas line this year but ended up with two once I saw this line! Love it!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your cards are so pretty...and that is what I am supposed to be making too...time is running out;-)

Eila Sandberg said...

Totally agreeing with you on all the great lines released, my pile of X-mas stuff is getting higher and higher each year. Haven't started on my cards yet, but have a zillion plans (as usual). These are really so cute Pearl!! yay for the Cutz! xoxoxo