Sunday, October 16, 2011

Joy, Peace , Love !

I'm just enjoying creating for the holiday seasons way ahead of time this year. 
I must have made at least 20 Christmas card bases in the past coupla days
using old Heidi Swapp Christmas pps and new Echo Park Season's Greetings.
For today I have cards made with new Authentique Paper's Wonder pps 
with MME's Lost & Found Christmas layered stickers for the sentiment.  
Here's a card with older Webster's Pages Christmas petite papers with my all time 
fave K&CO Christmas dimensional stickers.
K&Co 's detailed dimensional stickers are really hard to beat 
when I want a quick, finished look. 
Authentique Paper's Wonder pp again with K&CO diecut for the sentiment. 
I'm waiting for the DHL man today
for delivery of the latest Pebbles Inc Valentine line  - With Love.
So yeah , you've guessed it , I'm moving on to Valentine's Day 
projects by week's end for sure ! ;) 





5 comments:

Kim said...

These are just delightfil Pearl, my fav is that first one with the sweet banner!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such gorgeous Christmas cards, Pearl! I just love the papers you've used. I picked up the Authentique and MME papers last time I was out shopping, and now you are giving me some motivation to get started on my holiday cards. LOVE the Webster's card with the K&Co. embellie. That has always been a favorite combo of mine. They just go so well. :)
Beautiful job!

Lynette Jacobs said...

These are so beautiful...I love the dimensional stickers...awesome.

Ella Swan said...

Ooooh pretty cards! You certainly are ahead of me on the events LOL!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Absolutely ADORE all of these cards Pearl! have you got my addie? ;)) Oh yes, K&Co have the most gorgeous dimensional stickers ever. Think I've got to buy myself some more for my stash! xoxox