Friday, October 14, 2011

MLSB - Winter Wonderland sneak peek


Look for My Little Shoebox's Winter Wonderland collection 
to arrive in stores in late October.
Woohoo ! 

A note from Helen about this collection: I created this playful winter collection with the hope that you'd enjoy scrapbooking your family's winter activities, holiday gatherings and memories. I know many of my scrapbooking fans also love to create their own holiday cards so I've included 6 different patterns that will work well for whatever theme you have in mind this year.

3 comments:

Jennifer Shaw said...

Looks like a fun collection! I have a weakness for al collections wintery. Must be the Canadian in me. ;)

Ella Swan said...

Looks too cute & gorgeous Pearl!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! There's something about pink in with holiday and winter lines that just makes me happy. :)