Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Crate Paper Random

I have almost forgotten that I have the CP Random collection pack
but when my Chelley Bean Designs dyed paper doilies arrived, I knew 
vaguely that they could work with that collection. 
This also was a great opportunity to use some of my latest Prima buys - love their Vintage Buttons - so many wonderful designs in one pack ! 
Also brought out some Primas that I bought earlier in the year - I have tried to stop buying their florals as far as I can help it - trying up to just use my existing Prima stash .

Still love these older  black Prima crystal swirls  .

Nice to do a pretty , feminine layout for a change . ;) 



7 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

I decided to take time off my busy tv watching schedule to tell you how adorable this layout is!! LOL!!! Seriously RANDOMLICIOUS :)

Kim said...

this is delish pearl, I sooo adore all those gorgeous layers you have created!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful! I love those colored doilies...and will you ever really use up all your stash;-)

Ella Swan said...

GORGEOUS! Those doilies are lush, lush, lush and I agree those big black swirls are truly awesome!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wowzers!! Such a stunning page, Pearl! You sure work the Primas like no one else, my friend! Those dyed doilies are adorable. Totally fantastic combo of goodies here.

MissusMege said...

I love how pretty,feminine and delicate this layout is! :) x

Eila Sandberg said...

Sigh! every single release from Prima screams "by me" and I always succumb to the temptation. This is such a beautiful, pretty and feminine page! Love it! Feels good to splash out once in a while, doesn't it! xoxoxo