Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Little Shoebox and Unity Hip Hop Blog Hop!

Hello there blogging friends and welcome to the Unity & My Little Shoebox blog hop!
We are so excited to see you hop along today with us -
 there are some yummy prizes to be won!
As most of you know, this past CHA, Helen partnered with Unity for her adorable stamp sets that match her fun, whimsical lines!
Here’s the lineup of sweet and talented ladies participating in today’s blog hop:

Angie Blom –        http://angieblomdesigns.blogspot.com/
Christi Snow –        http://www.alteredambitions.blogspot.com/
Pearl Liu- http://maisymary.blogspot.com/ << YOU ARE HERE ! >>
Natalie Dever – http://www.dougnat.blogspot.com/   
Stephanie Muzzulin -  http://handmade75.blogspot.com/

Today we're all sharing a project we created using MLS and Unity, and I made a Layout using the adorable new line from MLS called "Destination", as well as the Unity stamp set that coordinates with that line.


I stamped the sentiment "Have a nice " unto patterned ledger paper first and then cut out the words and adhered them 
unto the MLSB cardstock airplane with banner sticker as part of the titlework. 


I also used the journalling block stamp with distress ink , stamping unto 
a coordinating MLSB Destination pp. 
I then cut out ribbon strips for journaling . 



PRIZE HAUL:

Please be sure to leave a comment on each of the blogs as a random commenter will  receive a fabulous prize from Unity Stamps



                                               **Comments close on 30th at MIDNIGHT…winner posted on 31st on Unity blog**



Now it's time to head off on the blog hop journey to visit:


Thanks for stopping by!

29 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

fun page and I really love the banner :)

BabyBokChoy said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! love these adorable stamps and the papers of course. Adorable layout!

chickadee3357 said...

Such a fun layout! Love the banners and flowers and clouds and fun things!

Tulipinha do Cerrado said...

It was beautiful!
Kiss ♥
Moêmia

Rona said...

This is such a fun layout!!

Sarah said...

Great layout-- I'm now kicking myself because I didn't order this set!

Christa said...

Great "Destination" layout! Love all the elements you used!

Jessica K said...

Cute layout!

Miriam Prantner said...

I always like to see layouts, and love the big scalloped circle you used as the focal point!

JenMarie said...

FABBBBBulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layout!!

Fabi said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! O LOVED THAT!! CONGRATS!

Trisha said...

Everything you did on your layout is so happy. Love the banner, papers and stamps. TFS and I am a new follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Minerva said...

Cute layout.

Karenladd said...

Such a wonderful layout...love that scalloped circle and the banner!

jennifer mitten said...

I love this fabulous layout of your lovely family.

mlady012 said...

Love the unity stamps of course; I like the way you cut them out. All the papers you used came together wonderfully.. and great pictures too

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Super layout--so many details to love.

Dee in N.H. said...

Great layout! Love the images and how fun it is!

Emily said...

Beautiful Pages !! I love them !! Thanks for sharing

StacyC said...

Love your layout... Very cute!

Lynette Jacobs said...

So colourful and pretty. I love the banner Pearly Girly.

xx

sharon g said...

What a happy layout. It just makes me smile..... )

Chels said...

What a great LO! love it

MissScrapAlot said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!! TFS!!!
wyme98@yahoo.com

Eila Sandberg said...

Oh happy day what an adorable page! makes me smile checking out all the cute and fun details! gives me a really happy boost to the start of this autumnal Saturday in Stockholm. Much love, E

Angie Blom said...

I just love everyting about this.. all the wonderful details just pop off your page.. GORGEOUS!!

Kim H said...

Beautiful layout, love all the textures and layering. Great colors, a real fun layout. thank you for sharing.

bharsch said...

Cute layout...I love these stamps. Just may have to order some.