Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sisterhood of Scrap - Challenge Mon - Week 1

Do a layout (paper or digital) about sisters or friends. Add your journaling, a quote or words to describe sisterhood/friendship on journaling strips
---------------------------------------------------------

Inspired by the name of the blog , I decided to use it as my title as I don't have sisters nor does my Deb girl ! lol -

Definitely have tonnes of crafting sistahs out here ! lol

new findings that I had to try & use today :
Rhonna Farrer's C'est Pink pp, RH French Twist rub ons , AC stickers - foam , chipboard , Pressed Petals' Gellies Alpha , Hambly Urban Chic overlays

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!! Love that you used the same title as our blog :-)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Really love the page & that title is fantastic. Love those letters very much. I have a sister but I most certainly aren't doing a layout about her!!!!!she had her time over the wedding!

Dawn♥ said...

OMG! Such a stunning and simple LO! YOu sure know how to make the most beautiful LO's! Love it!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

What a wonderful page!! It looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love the page and what a lovely photograph you have used :)

Gillian said...

Pearl, you've done it again... this is SCRUMMY!!!!!...lovely, lovely work :o)