Thursday, April 12, 2007

DCM - Midweek recipe / Sketch This cards wk 8

It's time for our Little Extra - a midweek bonus task to keep you busy. This week we have a very simple recipe for you to followAll you need to do is make a card featuring 5 circles, 3 squares and 1 flower - that's it. Simple, eh?
==========================




I combined the DCM recipe with Sketch This cards' wk 8 sketch !
Using : DCWV glitter CS , Dream Designs flowers , 5 round brads including the oversized Pink Heidi Swapp Big Brad , 3 rhinestone studs , thank you sticker by Scenic Route Laurel Monogram
I added a MM Sweets ( yes that's what it's called ! luv them ! glossy accents are everywhere now ! ) Happy Birthday tag to this monogram card made previously.




13 comments:

Sarah said...

Love both these cards!
Thanks for the nice comments you left on my blog :oD

Gillian said...

Oh lovely Pearl, really love them both...esp love the simplicity of the second, it's so dramatic!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Two really lovely cards.
Love the new blog profile pic.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow!!! so beuatiful Pearl!!!

Bety :)

Anonymous said...

Oooooh wow these are so gorgeous Pearl... I love the glitter on the bottom card... stunning:)

Tracey said...

Love these Pearl!

Michelle said...

How beautiful Pearl!! You keep bringing your creations to "the next level"!! Just wonderful!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Two beautiful cards Pearl - I think I am especially drawn to the drama of the second card.

Dawn♥ said...

OMG love them both girlie!

Kathy said...

fabbylicious cards Pearl

I have some instructions for the friendly plastic - I just keep forgetting to send them for you - I promise to try harder!

dawnmercedes said...

great sketch...I'll have to try it the next time I'm at my stamping table!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

What delicious cards! Love the big brad on the big flower (card 1) especially. And I do love the second one too for its impact.

Just used one of the flowers you sent me today and posted the result to my Blog - thank you again for your lovely surprise package! Got your e-mail reply too and will be in touch again soon :-D

Kandis Smith said...

I love love love both these cards! very inspiring!