Sunday, April 01, 2007

My card " Life is Beautiful " - in a Creative card contest - PLS VOTE if you like !


EDITED Apr 2 : Thanks to your votes , blogging friends I was in 3rd place ! lol
Everyone can have a go at this contest again this month !



I entered a card contest at http://www.serendipityscrapbookdesigns.com/ and my " LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL " was chosen to be in the final top 10. THe top 10 entries were chosen by the Design Team of this kit club .

Now the final results are decided by public voting.

It will be interesting to see how far voting can go on these public polls . Soo if anyone would like to vote for me ....... please ... the link is :
Poll: Serendipity Kits Creative Card Contest!!!


View Results
Voting goes to April 2nd, 2007.

THANKS A MILLION!!!

7 comments:

Gillian said...

I'm leading the cheering squad...
Go Pearl!!! Go Pearl....
wish I could vote more than once a day..LOL!!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

The card is beautiful, Pearl. Such vibrant colours yet it remains restful on the eyes. How did you manage that?!

Pearl said...

uhms , Paula, part of it is called camera tricks , I think ! seriously ! my Lumix does a good good of enhancing colors ! lol

ttfn, Pearl

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Pearl... good luck :)

Linda B said...

this is so lovely, very friendly and flirty work :)

Linda B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn♥ said...

WOW beautiful card!