Tuesday, April 10, 2007

DCM - Art Attack ! Bampop Art


Art Attack

I dare you to make a card inspired by a work of art. If the original art is out of copyright (this happens when the creator has been dead for 70 years or more) then you may use elements of the original artwork in your piece. Otherwise its inspiration only. Look out for colours, patterns, textures, compositions, shapes or themes that inspire you, and remember to show us the piece of art that inspired you to create so we can see the common ground.
What is art anyway? It's completely subjective, so your chosen inspiration could be architecture, one off design or mass produced products. Please remember to respect the right of the artist not to have their work copied without permission, take inspiration instead and make your own art!
==============================

I have the entire Bampop collection of papers- Vol 1 &2 & what a better time to cut in ! lol -

my Popart take !

Supplies : Bampop Vol 2 ( Furry Birds ! ) , Die Cut speech Bubble , Felt heart mini peg clip ( from Bangkok ) , I doodled in circles to match the Bampop art !

8 comments:

Gillian said...

I haven't heard of this PP Pearl, but it's super cute!.. lovely colours..

Jane said...

lovely Pearl! well done. Love the layout below also .

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous paper, Pearl. Gorgeous fun card.

Kathy said...

Such cute paper - and I like the way you've done the shaping on this one.

Hope Thailand was fun - I rather fancy the idea of being able to pop there for the w/e!

Rhi said...

Fantastic Pearl, so cute :)
Rhi x

Sheila said...

Love the unusual shape.

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Lovely Pearl so full of colour.

Andrea xx

BondGirl said...

wow what great paper, I need to get me some of that! I love the way you have cut the paper, such a cute card, thanks for joining in