Monday, April 16, 2007

Di Hickman's Design/ Lucy Chesna's Sketch world - Apr layout sketch #3

See :

"Your Smile Lights up my life "

Supplies : Bazzill CS , MM Kraft pp , journaling spots & Stickers , Bo Bunny rub ons , 7 Gypsies photo turns , MME Quote card , Heidi Swapp floral , Prima Big Blossom


BrigittevT said...

Saw your LO at Di Hickmans blog, decided to visit your blog too. Love your LO, the colours are fantastic and the huge flowers are gorgeous. Although I do not scrap 'traditional' (only digital), I love to admire these traditional LO's !

Eminepala said...

Hi sketchdiva ;)
This looks great... I am a new sketch diva but couldn't do this one :(
Maybe next week


iralamija said...

so beautiful Pearl!!!

Bety :)

Paula said...

Gorgeous page!!!!!!!!

Gillian Hamilton said...

This is my all time fav
just love everything about this one Pearl..