Friday, April 20, 2007

DCM Fun, Funky, Fabulous FELT...& Caardvarks Challenge 4 - Felt





G'day everyone Gillian here, it's my turn to dare you this week, as you may have noticed felt is really hot in the crafting world at the moment, and it's available in so many ways now, in sheet form in a rainbow of colours, precut shapes, beautiful felt borders, even lovely patterned felt and felt with glitter...
So I reckon it's a great medium to dare you with.


So here's the dare, Make a card and include some felt,
the theme & style are entirely up to you,
Can't wait to see what you come up with

========================
How fun is felt?!
So fun that it's our new challenge!
Make a card using felt somehow, some way on your cardfront!
--------------------------------------




early today ! I had finished this Hi ! card by midday today !


& what good fortune - didnt have time to post the pic until later tonite & just in time for this FELT dare !




supplies: Bampop Vol 1 papers & die cuts , Felt flowers from Bangkok, rhinestone flowers & stickers






AC felt flowers Birthday card made sometime back ...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh I just love your cards and stuff... they are always so vibrant and colourful :)

Lythan said...

What lovely cards. Speshly love the bam pop one. brilliant!

Rachel said...

wow Pearl youve been busy since my last visit to your blog. Some lovely work and nice to see the sketches. Have a good weekend x

Jane said...

Pearl, just lovely. so bright and pretty.

Gillian said...

Oh Pearl they are both Delicious!.. gorgeous work, I really love the softness of the first one and those cutie-pie little birdies.. lovely hun!

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Wow Pearl they are gorgeous my fave is the birdie.

Andrea xx

Rhi said...

Wow Pearl, two more gorgeously stunning cards, beautiful! Rhi x

Anonymous said...

Hi I found your blog from Gillian's :O) Your cards are beautiful, I love the little birds and the felt flowers look fabulous,
Mel
(Tasmania, Australia)

Michelle said...

Pearl - these are such beauties!! But that hi card just blows me away!! I love it so much!!! Those birdies are so sweet!!! Fab work!

Sarah said...

Oooh, love the Bam Pop papers! Great cards.

Saffa said...

Ohh these are gorgeous. I love the flowers. It looks so happy!

xxSaffa

Sheila said...

WOW........these are beautiful cards.....you have some gorgeous papers.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Pearl, you have such an eye for colours and detail - you are so talented!! Love all the pretties here.

Caardvarks said...

such fun and colorful cards! I LOVE the bam pop goodness!

Sarah

Di said...

I love the Hi card. It's lots of fun.

Di

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Love how colorful it is!