Saturday, June 26, 2010

Some card shares


Happy weekend , blogging friends ! 
It's already Sat morn over here & a nice , cloudy day 
that caused floods & lots of fallen trees all over our tiny island ! 
( you gotta have a look at the pics in that link !!) 


Some CHA Summer arrivals are already upon us here - 
would you believe it ? ;) 
I got hold of the new star pins ( used here) by Maya Rd ,
some new Prima pearl swirls with  roses , 
BG Olivia & Oliver are here too - 
but I'm sitting those out for now 
until I'm bored with my newest stash .
( & of course , we know how long that could last !) 

Supplies used : Crate Paper Season Friendly & Love pps , 
Mia & Lemon Grass pps, 
Martha Stewart's around the page punch set, 
Prima rosebuds,
Baker's twine, vintage scrunched seam binding,
One heart ,one mind rub on sentiments,
Bazzill cardstock & ink.










7 comments:

Kim said...

oooo all those new goodies yum yum, these are so lovely pearl, especially that die cut paper

Jennifer Shaw said...

Hi Pearl!! Wow that is quite the flash flood!! Loving your cards and I can't believe that you are getting CHA stuff already!!! I picked up a small amount of Oliver and Olivia today but am not totally crazy about it where I want the whole line. About the error on the blog background, I have noticed that if I don't put something in the title section, it is coming up as an error that I have not filled in all the required fields. Maybe this is the same problem that you are having?? It seems that it started after they made all those changes to Blogger. Too funny that the "new" site that I found is really old!!! Glad you have the link now! :)

Jennifer Shaw said...

Hi Pearl!! Glad it worked and it is a perfect match!! ;)

ellen s. said...

these are fabulous! hope you are having a great weekend!

tania said...

Beautiful cards!
Have a great weekend!

Melissa said...

Beautiful cards! I love the little bird nest bordering the images. Very unique and pretty!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Quite a sense of humour in this card - love it!

I'm so glad you are alright after the flooding. Take care.

(And lol about the Asian comment on my blog too! I swear I have been asked, and by someone who lived in Hong Kong!! Lol!)