Monday, June 07, 2010

best friends




For my layout this week for the Scrappiest Sketch 68  , 
I went with a mish mash of brands -
a My Little Shoebox circular die cut on
 a MME So Sophie pp for the background.
I stenciled in a Tree of Life pattern by the Crafter's Workshop,
 with distress inks on the MLSB die cut
before adding on the Crate Paper Olivia Grace pp
 ( from the Paper Doll line) 


The flower here is made of Such Sweet Tierney buttons 
& the leaves are Pebbles Inc Treehouse chipboard shapes.
Cosmo Cricket  mini alphas. 

The best friends title is a Pebbles Inc rub on 
from the Treehouse line , as is the birdie chipboard shape here. 
My DD & gal pals & their very first time flying a kite here.;) 



7 comments:

T.W said...

Such a cool and colorful LO!
I haven't had the chance to play with MLS products yet, but they look like lots of fun!

Kim said...

Pearl that tree jumped out at me straight away, love the way you have done that and your mix of pattern papers

tania said...

beautiful.love the photo and colours.

Christiane said...

ohh, such a cool take on this sketch!! sooo great!! :))

Unknown said...

I really love how you did this with all the details. I love the stenciling and the scallops. FAB job!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

They look like they are on stage! Love it!

Unknown said...

Great LO! You just rock the ink and mist world!