Sunday, June 27, 2010

Little Shop of Sketches - sketch 65

The latest sketch is up 
with a multi photo sketch . 


I knew I could put some of my latest nature pics to use here 
and was too lazy to go through my entire stash to pick out the 
papers to go with these photos. 


So I brought along my printed out pics to our LSS 
and the first paper line that jumped out at me 
was much to my surprise 
Cosmo Cricket's Delovely ! 


So I brought home a coupla of pps
 ( stuck to my philosophy of not buying the entire line if I can help it ! )
and quickly put together this layout in no time . ;) 

These pics were taken within 5 mins by foot around my neighbourhood,
after the rain, late one afternoon .
Here's a few more from that shoot : 












7 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Delovely my dear!! :) Your photos are totally WONDERFUL. That doily is way way way too cute!Love how you treated it and all the drops of water, amazing!!!

Kim said...

Goodness those photos are just so cool, the raindrops...delish...and the pattern paper is the perfect choice

Staci Taylor said...

ooh, awesome job with the photos, pearl! I really love your LO, too - fab job with the sketch! love the feminine colors you used!

Audrey Pettit said...

What pretty pictures you were able to capture almost right outside your door. Love the close-up perspective on them. And you really rocked that sketch. Perfect paper choice, too. ;)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Amazing job you did with this sketch.

Thank you my dear friend...for your warmth, love and prayers. You sure you not my sister...can I adopt you?

Jennifer Shaw said...

Hi Pearl!! Great use of Delovely!! Can't wait to use mine too! Loving these pics but please tell me that spider is a rubber fun one belonging to your sweet son??? If not, I may have to rethink my summer home in sunny Singapore!! ;) I'm scared!!!

Unknown said...

wow! you're great with that camera! beautiful shots and what an awesome layout!