Thursday, May 12, 2011

New scrappy finds

Hello , hello again , 
blogging friends ! 
My main pc was down & out for the past 5 days 
& my mojo was lost too during that time it seemed. 

To remedy things a little ,
I took a detour to one of our fave LSS' today 
& brought home 
this new Martha Stewart border punch - beaded arcs . 

this Martha Stewart Scoring Board ! 

As always , I have to test drive my new finds ASAP .... 
& quickly made a joy fold card here - 

I followed the tutorial I found here 
A deceptively easy to make card it would seem 
but nothing like having the right scoring tool to make it in minutes.
Believe you me ! 
This scoring board just might be my new fave tool for now ! lol . 

Here's a review of the Martha Stewart Scoring Board vs the Scor-Pal 
for anyone who's interested. 
& let me know of your latest fave border punch in the comments section if you like. ;)

10 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

I totally agree........there's nothing like new scrappy goodies to get the mojo flowing! Love the fun joy fold card. That opening is just so unique and different, and I adore those happy papers.
So glad your computer is up and running again. :)

Ella Swan said...

Cool card Pearl - nothing like a bit of scrappy therapy to cheer us up hey...I am after the VINE punch right now but it is always sold out everywhere - grrrrr....

Christina said...

everyone is saying that the martha board is amazing! love that punch too
xo

BabyBokChoy said...

I don't need it, I didn't see it... lol awesome card babe!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Hi Pearl!! I have been missing you! Glad your computer is fine and your mojo has returned! I love that new punch and am in the mood for a new punch myself! Susan just bought the Martha scoring board and it is actually sitting in my studio at this moment. I haven't given it a go yet. Susan made some awesome cards where she scored a bit of a frame on the front of the card. Very beautiful. Your card is lovely as always! Have fun with your new toys! :)

deb famularo said...

Love the card Pearl! Glad you found your mojo again! xOxO

Kim said...

totally love that card...you are soooo lucky with that scoring board too~!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Your card is fab, Pearl! I love that border punch too...hmmm I need some new punches as I haven't bought any new ones for a long time!

Unknown said...

i really love these papers!

Eila Sandberg said...

Mmmm ... love the look of that punch Pearl! a girl always needs a new addition to the collection he he! Have to check out some more info on scoring boards, never figured out how to use one but your cards look so professional and utterly delish! xxoo